Siru Mobile Oy (registered number: 2396480-6) with its registered office at Fredrikinkatu 61 00100 Helsinki,
Finland (“we” or “us”) is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your information.
our website www.sirumobile.com (“website”) or in connection with your mobile payment will be processed by us.
make a mobile payment, speak with our support staff or submit any details to us or using our website or by e-mail.
be effective from the time that it is posted on the website. We reserve the right to make changes to our Privacy
Policy at any time, without notice, where such change is required by applicable legislation.
In order to use the Service, Users must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, or of such age as required by the
Merchant, with capacity to enter into legally binding contracts and must have the right to use the mobile
subscription used by the User in connection with the Service. The User hereby confirms that these requirements
Siru Mobile withholds the right to process the collected data within the Siru Group companies.
1. What info we collect
2.1 Website visitors:
When just browsing the website, we collect basic information that most websites collect, e.g. browser type,
browser headers, cookies and IP address. By visiting the website of Siru Mobile, you consent to the collection
and use of your Personal Data as described herein. If you do not agree with the terms set out herein, please do
not visit this website. If required by applicable law, we will seek your consent to process Personal Data collected
on this website or volunteered by you. Kindly note that any consent will be entirely voluntary. However, if you do
not grant the requested consent to the processing of your Personal Data, the use of this website may not be
We use Google Analytics and are currently retaining data for 26 months. Any GDPR users who want to ask for
their right to be forgotten or their personal information in a machine readable format should contact Google, Inc.
2.1.1 Purpose of prosessing personal data of website visitors
Siru Mobile uses the collected data to communicate with Visitors, to customize content for Visitors, and to
improve its website by analyzing how Visitors navigate its website.
2.2 Mobile payment users
Following information may be collected and processed in connection to the mobile payment transaction:
• Your mobile phone number when making a purchase using Siru Mobile payment
• Correspondence by e-mail, telephone and web forms on our website
Information collected through cookies
• Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and
other communication data
• Your IP-address, operating system, browser, device information and other computer or network connection
• Owner of the subscription used to make the mobile payment, and operator providing the subscription.
Information we collect from third parties about you:
In order to fulfil our legal obligations to prevent fraud and money laundering, we may obtain information about
you from third party agencies, at any time when we feel it is necessary to prevent fraud and minimise our
2.2.1 Purpose of prosessing personal data of mobile payment users
We collect information for the following purposes:
• To maintain, protect and improve our mobile payment service
• To administer any problems that may arise in regards to the transaction
• For customer serviceTo prevent fraud and abuse
• To minimise our financial risk
• Derived or inferred data may be created about users, but not used for any type of automations
• For identity checksTo enhance the security of our mobile payment service
• To comply with financial service regulations
• And otherwise with consent or as permitted or required by law
If and when used for direct marketing purposes, it will only be done with your consent. We may merge personal
information with public information or other information received from reputable vendors to update contact
information, to enhance demographic profiles or to enhance our risk protection, as permitted by law.
If you have any inquiries or requests relating to your personal data, including requests for removing your
information from our system, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com
identify you when you come back to the website and to store details about your use of the website and/or
Services. Cookies are not malicious programs that access or damage your computer, tablet or smartphone.
website and/or Services.
Some of our webpages use services provided by Hotjar Ltd. Hotjar provides services including Heatmaps, Visitor
recordings, Funnels and Form Analysis, Feedback Polls, Surveys and Recruiters. The information generated by
the tracking code and cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Hotjar on
servers in Ireland. Through the Hotjar tracking code the information collected includes:
The following information may be collected through your device and browser:
• your device’s IP address (collected and stored in an anonymized format);
• your email address including first name and surname;
• device screen size;
• device type (unique device identifiers) and browser information;
• geographic location (country only);
• preferred language used to display the webpage.
Our servers automatically record information which is created upon using Hotjar. Data includes:
• referring domain;
• pages visited;
• geographic location (country only);
• preferred language used to display the webpage;
• date and time when website pages were accessed;
Hotjar will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on
website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet
usage. Hotjar uses a variety of services hosted by third parties, such as Google Analytics and Optimizely. These
services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP
request. For information on how Google Analytics and Optimizely collect and use your information, please refer
to their privacy policies. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the processing of the above data by
Hotjar and by the third parties used by Hotjar in accordance with their respective privacy policies. The cookies
used by Hotjar have differing durations; some persist for the session only, others will persist for a longer period,
with a maximum of 365 days.
To opt out please go to the following
2.4 lawful basis for processing
Data is collected, stored and processed based on users consent and contractual necessity.